The Checkerboard Kids Top 10!
Phil's Top 10 Ska Faves
10. Defactos - Can't You See?
9. The Valentines - Blam Blam Fever
8. Derrick Harriot - Monkey Ska
7. Skinnerbox - Nex Finga
6. Hub City Stompers - Wholelottomulloto
5. Desmond Dekker & The Cherry Pies - King Of Ska
4. Rudie Crew - You're Wrong!
3. The Toasters - Mouse
2. The Selecter - Everyday/Times Hard
1. Pilfers - Legal Shot (Pam Pam)
Skarno's Top 10 Ska Faves
10. The Pietasters, "Maggie Mae"
9. Madness, "Nightboat to Ciaro"
8. Ten Cent Fun, "Skankin in Moon Boots"
7. Scotty, "Draw Your Brakes"
6. Special AKA, "Nelson Mandella"
5. HepCat, Self-Entitled Album
4. Dr. Ring-Ding & The Senior Allstars, Dandimite!
3. Skatalites, Strectching Out, Rior (2 cd set)
2. Bob Marley, One Love, Heartbeat Records (2 cd set)
1. The entire Pacers first release, Bigger Hats, More Fire!!!
Note: The Pacers were the best band of the 90's (to date)
and never received the respect they so rightfully deserved. The album
above, which was only released on cassette could have shifted the
direction of popular music today, had it been distributed by a major.
I'm glad it didn't, but wish they had their success too.
Top 10 Rejected Show Titles
10. Mendatious Mendicants
9. Give Us Prozac
8. To Chill and Chill Again
7. Goin' Ballistic
6. There is no #6!!
5. Lick My Left Nut
4. Siamese Connection
3. Wham, Bam, Thank You Spam!
2. Jamaican Me Crazy!
1. Racist Peanut Butter Cups
Top 10 Descriptions of Phil's Quiff
9. Poof of Hair
8. A Sprout
7. Treasure Troll
6. Ringling Bros.& Barnum Baileys Amazing Unicorn
5. The Highpoint
2. A Puff
1. Yo Don King!!
Top 10 People the Masked Mutant is Mistaken for
10. The Blonde Michael Jackson
9. The Ultimate Warrior
8. A Street Mime
7. An Evil Clown
6. Courtney Love
5. Lobo (DC Comic Character)
4. Edward Scissorhands
3. Phantom of the Paradise
1.A member of KISS